Ithaca Area Peeps: You can order Redbyrd Orchard Cider right from our online shop and choose the Local Delivery Option for pick up on Thursdays at PressBay Food Hub…. here’s more info
From the website:
Curbside Food Hub in Downtown Ithaca
A distribution option for area farmers and Free Food Pantry
Free Food Pantry Mondays (3 – 5 PM)
Customer Pick Ups Weekly on Thursdays (3-7 PM)
110-1 Green St., Ithaca (PressBay Court) curbside
We are committed to keeping food flowing through our community with an emphasis on health, safety and consistent access.
- Farmers who make online sales can use our hub to collate and distribute.
- Customers can order from multiple farms and pick up in one spot.
- Weekly Free Food Pantries focus on customer choice
- All deliveries and pick-ups will be conducted outdoors.
- All orders will be packaged and labeled by customer and storage type.
- Outdoor delivery reception, Free Food Pantry and Customer Pick Up days.
TO USE THE FREE FOOD PANTRY show up on Mondays 3 – 5 PM with your own bag and mask! We will assist you!
TO PURCHASE FARM GOODS order directly from each farm. When you pick up we will put together everything you’ve ordered. You will also need to have this information on you!
FOR EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND
- Farmer Delivery Schedule: Wed 12 – 5 PM for each week’s orders
- Customer Pick Up Hours: Thursdays 3 – 7 PM
- Weekly curbside distribution at 110-1 W Green St. of prepaid goods (online sales required)
- Distribution staffed by Urban Core’s Melissa during Customer Pick Up hours
- Short term delivery and pick up parking provided in our Geneva St lot
- Scheduled delivery and pick up slots limited for minimal personal contact
- Transfer hub for donations to local pantries
Melissa Madden and the PressBay Food Hub Team
- email@example.com (answers with in 24 hr M-Thur)
- (607) 216 8321 (answered by our team DURING Customer Pick Up hours only: THUR 3-7PM)
Categories: nys hard cider