We are sooooo excited you want to join our Redbyrd Cider Club…you are in for a treat!!! Connecting you with our ciders, orchard, and family, is our dream come true, yay! Being a club member will include first release of ciders, some ciders only available for club members, occasional surprise library ciders, tasting along with us for almost every release. We see our cider club is an opportunity for us to share our cider and orchard with you in a deep and meaningful way. We are so happy you are here and love cider as much as we do. ~with love, Deva and Eric
Redbyrd Cider Club membership is for either 3 or 6 bottles flights, shipped to you (or picked up at our cidery or farmers’ market) 4 times a year.
- Shipments of 3 or 6 incredible bottles of cider, 4 times a year corresponding with the season change
- all Redbyrd ciders are released through club first, before available to public, this means sometimes a cider may only be available to club members (we make some real small amounts sometimes)
- special gift included in each shipment
- celebratory club pickups on pickup day beginning in June 2022 (yay!!!)
- 5% additional discount on all other purchases of cider online or in person
Our Fall Redbyrd Cider Club release just happened, the next club release will be in December.
Redbyrd Orchard is located in the rolling hills of the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York, on the traditional Gayogohó:no nation lands of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy. The Confederacy precedes the establishment of New York state, and the United States of America.
In acknowledgement, a portion of sales from our orchard are contributed to Ganondagan. Find out more about the Iroquois White Corn Project here.